2017年5月8日 星期一

Setting perpetual calendar on TX watch 400 Series

版權聲明: 原始創作,禁止轉載
Copyright © 2017 Hsi-chi Lee

I bought a TX 400 perpetual calendar watch recently by online shopping, because it was on sale. Timex discontinued the TX Watch Company and its brand in 2011, so it came with wrong calendar setting. The 4th hand stop at JANUARY, not at the day and date. I think they just replaced a new battery and didn't calibrate the calendar.

No any calibration information is available from manual or internet. The manual has only the following calibration information about the 4th hand and date mechanical stop.

I try to find the answer by myself. After several attempts and failures, I finally set the calendar.
I would like to share the preliminary method with people who have the same watch because it is really an interesting watch.

Here is the link :
How to set the perpetual calendar of TX watch 400 series

2 則留言: